Revolutionary technology utilizes artificial intelligence to perform tasks that normally require human intelligence. It helps to optimize the patient experience with the:
- Thrive™ hearing app-easy to use, fully-featured app lets users monitor their health, make adjustments, save memories, and much more
- Natural user interface with tap control
- Apple® compatibility- answer phone calls with the touch of a button and hear entire conversation streaming directly to hearing aids. iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s (Halo only), iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini, iPod touch (5th generation) and Apple Watch. Use of Apple Watch requires iPhone 5 or later. Notifications for phone call, textas, emails or other apps can be streamed directly to hearing aids.
- Find my Hearing Aids-Easily locate lost hearing aids using the Find my hearing aids feature, with both a location and timestamp. A signal is sent to locate aids.
- Body and brain tracking-The combination of activity, steps and overall movement is used to provide a Body Score(100 points possible). Easily track and access your score daily in the Thrive™ app. Livio™ AI measures the brain benefits of wearing hearing aids and provides aBrain Health Score(100 points possible). This includes hours of daily use, social engagement and the tracking of active listening. The combination of your body and brain health scores delivers a good overall assessment of your health and well-being. This is yourThrive Wellness Score (200 points possible).
- Language translation-First ever integrated feature helps patients to easily communicate with people who speak other languages via an easy-to-use translation tool in the Thrive™ app.
- Personalized Control-Patients can make minor adjustment to suit their preferences.
- Personalize Memories-Multiple custom memories can be created by the patient. Memories can be geotagged to recogize where they are and automatically adjust to that location every time the patient walks into that location.
- Adaptive Car mode-hearing aids will automatically change to reduce annoying sounds of driving in order to enhance the overall driving experience.
- Suite of streaming Accessories- universal Bluetooth connectivity to easily paired accessories are easy to use and provide supreme sound quality. Accessories include TV streaming, remote microphone for a variety of audio sources including Amazon Alexa connectivity, and a remote so patients can control memory and volume of their hearing aids.
- Analyzes-samples and analyzes sound environment 167 times per second. Collects full environmental spectrum of sound.
- Processes-high speed and high definition information shared between ears. Utilizes twin compression for supreme precision for speech and ultimate sound quality for listening enjoyment. Speech is selectively identified and enhanced.
The World's first hearing aid that tracks brain and body health.
(Our Feature Hearing Aid)
Audiology and Hearing Aids